Last updated on April 23, 2021
Knowing Your Audience
The first thing you want to do is consider who you want to attract to your account by building a profile of the targets you want to attract.
- Are they Professionals / Enthusiasts / Hobbyists etc.
- Income bracket?
- What sort of products do these people use?
- Do they use mobile or desktops more?
- Do they prefer a specific type of OS?
- Are they followers of specific pollitical ideals?
- Do they follow a specific religion?
Alternatively, you could choose a known leader within the target audience and simply go to their twitter profile.
👆 This will be the approach I take in this tutorial.
Since we’re using the easy way to do this in the tutorial, I’ll propose that @ImTwittur wants to find great food related accounts, and wants to attract fellow food lovers to their account.
Gordon Ramsay is a pretty well known and respected chef and celebrity, so I’ll start this process with him.